Friday, July 4, 2014

New Beginnings

Hello! Well I am certain that no one is reading here anymore. It has been nearly 4 years since my last blog post. My life has changed so drastically since my last post, and I had given a lot of thought to starting a new blog. I love documenting our little adventures and missed blogging. While trying to come up with a new blog name, I realized that this one is still so very fitting - no matter how many changes have occurred in my life, I still strive to live intentionally. It seems to be the overarching theme in my life, On Purpose Living. Each day I choose an intentional life. I try to make choices that reflect our values and priorities. So I have decided that, for now, I will come back to this little blog. The archives on here shall remain as a reminder of my history; the path that got us here. Posts from here on will reflect my new life: As a single, homeschooling mom striving for simplicity and strength. An urban homesteading adventure if you will; my three wonderful children and I, living one day at a time, putting one foot in front of the other, on our journey to our very best life. Thanks for following along. :)

1 comment:

  1. Was sad to read about the new family dynamic. Hopefully everyone is adjusting well. I know when my living situation changed I was overwhelmed. Actually it has been nine years since the beginning of my life changes and am still not quite there yet. Totally understandable that the blog is not a top priority of your day. Appreciate you taking the time when you are able. As you can see I don't get here as often as I would like. In fact, this is the first time I have actually added anything. Your activities and comments on your lifestyle have been a life ladder for me. Knowing that the things you are doing are accomplishable (if that's a word) especially now that you are on your own as I am. I am an empty nester but being a single mom of grown-ups and grandchildren it still is a struggle some times to live purposefully with the other members of your family not doing so. I go back and re-read your notes/blogs often and they are always inspiring and uplifting. Thanx so much and please don't give up. Sometimes is always better than notimes.

    ReplyDelete