Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mvelopes Referral Update!

Just a quick update... Mvelopes has sweetened the pot! If you sign up for the free trial of Mvelopes through my referral link, I will get $20 (up from $15), and you'll save 25% (up from 20%) off your subscription fee should you choose to subscribe. And, of course, if you do sign up for Mvelopes you can get your own referral code, and start earning money. This offer is good until the end of January, so if you're interested, don't delay! I've already had one sign-up! I hope she enjoys using Mvelopes as much as I do. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to let you know I used your referral link. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,
    Thanks for signing up through me! Hope you're enjoying Mvelopes. :) I've been using it for about 6 months now and am still loving it!

    ReplyDelete