Monday, August 11, 2008

Menu-Plan Monday

Well, for lack of anything better to post about, I thought I would post my menu-plan for the week. I've been winging it for the past couple of weeks, mostly due to the fact that I couldn't stand to think about food long enough to put a menu plan together, and also because I don't really know what I'm going to feel like eating until it's actually time to eat. But it was creating more work for me to have to go through the what-the-heck-am-I-making-for-dinner-tonight exercise each night, so I decided to create a tentative meal plan, and then I at least have the option of switching things around if I don't feel like eating what is scheduled for that day. I'm keeping things as simple as possible until I start to feel better, and am even incorporating some convenience foods (like pre-packaged, frozen garlic bread!) to make things even simpler.

So here you have it:

Saturday: Chick 'n Burgers, Swiss Chard (stir-fried with balsamic vinegar), Corn

Sunday: Potato Soup & Garlic Bread

Monday: Stir-Fry on Brown Rice

Tuesday: Fajitas

Wednesday: Goulash

Thursday: Spaghetti & Garlic Bread

Friday: Pizza

For more menu-plan ideas, visit www.orgjunkie.com!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alissa,

    Thanks for your fabulous comment on my blog. Very helpful! I responded over there, but figured I'd say hi here in case you weren't subscribed to follow-ups.

    Have a great day. :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete