Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Feelin' Icky...

(Singing that to the tune of "Feelin' groovy"...lol).

So yes, that describes how I'm feeling right now. Exhausted, unambitious (why does that look funny? Is that the right word? Why do our brains fall out when we're pregnant?), queasy, and feeling sorry for my poor husband who has to go out and get whatever it is I think I can eat that day. My normally fully-filled-in menu-plan board on my fridge now stares blankly back at me, because I can barely stomach the thought of cooking food, let alone planning what we're going to eat for the next week. And because we were away for those precious three weeks between when we found out we were pregnant and when my morning sickness kicked in, I didn't get a chance to do any pre-planning, or making and freezing meals for my family (if I can't eat, doesn't mean they shouldn't. :) And the only thing that got me through cleaning my toilet this morning was thinking that if I actually had to use it... in a non-customary way... that I would prefer it to be clean.

Anyway, that should give you some indication as to why I haven't really been posting... I barely have the energy to sit at the computer, and if I did, you would all get tired of hearing me whine and complain and would go find some other blog to read. :) I promise to be feeling better in just 5 short weeks. In the meantime, I promise I'm trying really, really hard to think of something upbeat to post about! I will even take requests! lol.

My cousin was just given a new-to-her sewing machine, and her enthusiasm has re-ignited my sewing itch (I go in phases), so maybe I'll start a new project that I can share with you all.
Anyway, I will think of something, and will be back soon!

1 comment: