Saturday, July 5, 2008

On vacation! :)

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all (okay, you two...lol) know that I'm heading out on vacation on Monday, so I'm going to be taking a blogging break while I'm away. We're going to visit family in another province, and we'll be back in about 3 weeks. If anyone has any tips to share on how to maintain your sanity while driving for 3 days in a small car with 2 small children, I'd love to hear them. :) We're loading up on movies for our portable DVD player and will be making lots of stops along the way. So I'll be checking in for comments periodically but likely will not be posting... so have a lovely July, and I'll see you sometime around the end of the month!!

Alissa

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I understand your concern about staying sane on a long car trip with kids. The most we've done so far is two days, and it was long enough for me. I definitely think the portable DVD player will help. Have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete