Monday, May 12, 2008

Menu-Plan Monday

Hi everyone,
Thought I'd do a quick Menu-Plan Monday post!
Here are our meals for the week:



Saturday - Veggie Chick 'n Burgers & homemade french fries
Sunday - Eating out (Mother's Day!)
Monday - Veggie stir-fry on basmati rice
Tuesday - Chick pea curry on brown rice
Wednesday - Potato soup and biscuits
Thursday - Shells stuffed with broccoli and cheese on rice (wow, I guess we eat a lot of rice!)
Friday - Homemade pizza

For more great meal ideas, check out http://orgjunkie.com/!

3 comments:

  1. Very healthy looking menu plan for this week. We eat a lot of rice usually at our place too!

    I also have a kids activity pack giveaway in conjunction with my menu plan this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your menu! Nice job. We eat a lot of rice in our home as well. Hey, it's good stuff! :-) I'm so excited about gardening season being upon us. I hope it's productive this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey LouAnne,

    I'm excited about gardening season too! I've never gardened before, but we bought some seeds this year for the first time, and have already started a few of them indoors. It's a great way to prepare for the ever-increasing price of food. :)

    Take care,
    Alissa

    ReplyDelete