Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Going Greener

Part of my quest to live an authetic, on-purpose life is to reduce our family's ecological footprint. Each day I strive to make choices that will have the least impact on our planet.

Today I discovered a blog called Green Boot Camp, that outlines simple ways that we can all get greener. :) It seems that each week she adds a tip for what we can do to make our planet a better place.

I encourage you to check it out! I'd love to hear about what you're doing to be kinder to our planet. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for highlighting my blog Green Boot Camp. Your readers might also be interested in my original blog The Lean Green Family. Thanks again for the shout out.

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah!

    Thanks for your comment - I tried to do a "link to this post" from your site but I'm afraid I screwed it up. :) If you know how to fix it I'd be grateful!

    And thanks for the link to your original blog as well. I've been doing some reading there too. You're doing some great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the Green Boot Camp too- great blog, very practical information :)

    ReplyDelete